Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Fort Payne, AL 35967
Job Location Renfro -Fort Payne – Fort Payne, AL
Position Type Full Time
Education Level Undisclosed
Salary Range Undisclosed
Travel Percentage Undisclosed
Job Shift Undisclosed
Job Category Undisclosed
Knitting Supervisor or Manager
Date of last revision
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Randomly audit knitted goods to give a snapshot of quality over multiple sets.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Perform rag audits at hoppers in Tunnel room checking for rags running from shift to shift.
- Fail buggies if you find 2 rags write Fail for Rags on Lot Rejection Form. Inspect Hoppers for 6 hours per day and 6 hours on knitting floor
- Responsible for re-audits of buggies in the penalty area.
- Will check for rags in buggies on knitting floor
- Required to perform 350 audits per day
- Inspecting requires placing hand in sock and looking at both sides Inspect inside welt tie down for unhemmed welt.
- Fill out Lot Rejection Form and tape to buggy, place one copy on quality board, one copy to supervisor.
- Adhere to company policies, including attendance and punctuality
- Communicate with co-workers, management and others in a courteous and professional manner
- Conform with and abide by all regulations, policies, work procedures and instructions including but not limited to confidentiality requirements
- Excellent attention to detail, time management skills and meeting deadlines
- Positive attitude and ability to handle highly confidential information
- Ability to reflect positive attitude and disciplined work ethic
- Ability to work in a team
- Ability to work independently
- High energy level
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated experience in being a self-starter
- Ability to deal with internal/external customers with enthusiasm and professionalism
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills are essential
- Must possess confidence, good judgment, energy and the right personality to work in a challenging environment
Employer’s Job# 18101
Please visit job URL for more information about this opening and to view EOE statement.