Software Development Specialist II
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Huntsville, AL 35801
Qualis Corporation is seeking a?Software Development Specialist II?to support MDA operations?located in Huntsville, AL.
- Responsible for the design, development, testing, verifying, sustaining and fully documenting the internally developed software for the MDA.
- Develops complex software applications involving graphical front-end interfaces, visualization toolsets, and analysis libraries interfacing with multiple databases and external applications to meet MDA?goals and deadlines for test missions and real-world events.
- Responsible for software testing and user/system requirements verification/validation processes and procedures for internally developed software.
- B.S. or B.A. in a related field.?
- Required Work Experience: 4-8 Years
- IA certification IAW DoD Instruction 8570.01M may be required for this position
- Must possess a Secret Security Clearance
Equal Opportunity Employer/M/F/Vet/Disabled and a Participant in E-Verify