Local CDL Driver: Full Time with Benefits!
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Homewood, AL 35209
Delivery Service Driver
Restaurant Technologies, the leading provider of highly innovative and value-enhancing bulk cooking oil management services to the food service industry, is currently seeking a Delivery Service Truck Driver to join our growing and innovative team. Our drivers are CDL-certified and build strong relationships with our food service customers and provide a superior customer experience with every stop of their route.
As a Delivery Service Driver with Restaurant Technologies, you’ll operate an automatic, 12,000-20,000 lb. GVW straight truck an assigned local route to deliver our products and serve as the first point of contact for customer needs.
- Load and unload delivery trucks by pulling hoses from truck and attaching to fill station
- Visit and/or call customers to ensure that Restaurant Technologies’ performance is up to standards and the customer’s expectations
- Comply with Restaurant Technologies internal processes and procedures as well as all local and federally regulated requirements including DOT, OSHA and HACCP
- Maintain a safe and clean Commercial Driver’s License at all times
- Must be 21 years of age
- CDL Class B driver’s license with Tanker Endorsement (or willingness to obtain Takers Endorsement as an employment contingency)
- Must meet Restaurant Technologies’ Fleet Safety requirements and maintain a clean driving record
- Carry a minimum of 50 pounds by hand up to several hundred yards by hand or cart
- Ability to get in and out of the truck a minimum of 15 times per day
- Unrestricted ability to bend, stoop, squat, stand, walk, climb, twist, turn and reach out
- Ability to climb up and down a ladder as high as 20 feet in the air
Curious about what we do? Click here to take a ride-along with Drivers at Restaurant Technologies:
Thank you for your interest in a position with Restaurant Technologies. The next step is to submit your application. This process will take an average of 20 minutes to complete. We look forward to connecting with you! Not ready to apply just yet? Please like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter and LinkedIn to stay connected!
WHO WE ARE
Restaurant Technologies is the leading provider of highly innovative and value-enhancing bulk cooking oil management services to the food service industry. Our solution is environmentally sound, highly efficient and creates a safer, more productive work environment for restaurant personnel.With over 20,000 existing accounts we are an established, profitable mid -sized company poised for double-digit growth in the coming year. We are headquartered in suburban Minneapolis, Minnesota with a growing number of sites strategically located across the U.S. serving over 42 metropolitan markets.
At Restaurant Technologies, we’ve cultivated an award winning workplace for driven team members who enjoy a fast pace and rapid growth balanced by a flexible and supportive environment. We’ve earned recognition as a “Best Place to Work,” by the Minneapolis/St. Paul Business Journal along with The Minnesota Work Life Champions Award while consistently earning a spot on the list of Minnesota’s Fastest Growing Companies. In addition, we’ve earned numerous awards from our customer base who consider Restaurant Technologies avalued strategic partner.
We serve the leaders in the food… For full info follow application link.
RTI, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. In addition to federal law requirements, RTI complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfers, leaves of absence, compensation and training.