Field Service Technician
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Mobile, AL 36601
Field Service Technician Career Site Location AL, Mobile
Req ID 8832
Scheduled Hours Per Week:
CBIZ Network Solutions has a Field Service Technician position available. Our technicians work from home and we provide them with a company vehicle, tools and parts. Technicians provide technical support to Edward Jones branch offices in the surrounding area, troubleshooting and repairing computers, printers, telephone systems and other peripheral devices. We provide full benefits and a week of training. The position involves the following functions and requires the following qualifications:
Essential Functions and Primary Duties:
- Work autonomously to complete all maintenance, project and IMAC calls efficiently and timely. Field Service Technicians are responsible for troubleshooting, repairing and upgrading all electronic voice, data and AV hardware including: network equipment, desktop terminals, monitors, printers, fax machines, telephony equipment and cabling including terminations. Equipment serviced is subject to change as business needs dictate.
- Provide back up coverage for neighboring service areas as required.
- Monitor/review ticket queue and assume ownership of all tickets in assigned area when not on a dispatch and following completion of each dispatch.
- Coordinate ETA’s that reflect the branch’s desired time for all maintenance, project and IMAC activities. ETA’s offered should be the earliest time techs can safely and reasonably arrive on site.
- Perform ticket updates whenever possible, including assignment of ticket to self, entering all dates/times, resolution codes, hardware used, appropriate details, etc.
- Responsible for compliance with all Asset Management duties including: timely completion of necessary asset transactions, proper packaging of all equipment being returned, timely shipping of all equipment to be returned and maintenance of a complete and up to date shipping log.
- Provide technical support to client in a timely manner with little or no disruption to daily customer operations.
- Responsible for completing all required inventory activities related to company vehicles and branch transactions
- Back Share
Employer’s Job# 8832
Please visit job URL for more information about this opening and to view EOE statement.