Consumer Support Rep
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Auburn, AL 36830
Join Us as We Make Possibilities Happen
Every action we take as 1ACI redefines what’s possible. As Innovators, we Envision possibilities. As Developers, we Build possibilities. As Leaders, we Empower possibilities.
At ACI, we’re not just driving payments at the speed of change.
We’re Making Possibilities Happen.
Our people are the core of our business. Our 1ACI team represents a globally diverse, passionate and dedicated group of thousands of individuals around the world who share a common commitment to making our customers successful by driving the future of payments. As a Consumer Support Rep, you can help make possibilities happen.
Provide timely, accurate resolution of complex customer service inquires complaints or problems that are received by phone, email or other sources regarding our high tech, interactive online banking products. Performs support to consumers paying bills using ACI’s telephone or web-based applications. Offers add-on products and services to end-users as appropriate.
- Understand and Adhere to all Corporate Policies to include but not limited to ACI Code of Ethics and Global Information Security.
- Answers customer inquiries in a friendly and professional manner and provides timely, accurate resolution to basic login credential online banking and bill payment inquiries with minimal supervision.
- Makes outbound phone calls to end-users to ensure timely resolution of open issues or to provide premium outbound services by welcoming callers to the service.
- Tracks customer inquiries using online tracking system.
- Uses tools and resources available to efficiently and accurately solve problems and answers questions as they relate to all products supported.
- Identifies potential system or process-related issues and escalates appropriately.
- Identifies add-on products and services available to end-users, and executes appropriate referral procedures. Offers opportunities to end users to purchase additional products and services, as appropriate.
- Ability to meet established productivity metrics, depending on department goals.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
POSTING JOB PREFERENCES:
- Associate’s degree or higher preferred.
- Excellent customer service and verbal and written communications skills.
- Ability to utilize Internet and MS Office products.
- Banking industry experience preferred.
- Experience using Remedy Force or similar trouble ticket tracking system desired.
MINIMUM JOB QUALIFICATIONS:
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- 2 years experience in a customer service role including experience responding to telephone inquiries
- Flexibility to work overtime is required.
- Must be detail-oriented and possess exceptional problem-solving and follow-up skills.
Benefits: In return for your expertise, we offer growth, opportunity, and a competitive compensation and benefits package in a casual work environment.
Are you ready to help us transform the world of electronic payments? To learn more about ACI Worldwide, visit our web site at www.aciworldwide.com.
ACI Worldwide is an AA/EEO employer in the United States, which includes providing equal opportunity for protected veterans and individuals with disabilities, and an EEO employer globally.