Maintenance Multi Craft Tech III - PELHAM
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Alabaster, AL 35007
• Maintain and repair all phases of the company equipment, buildings, and utility systems
• Observe and comply with all safety procedures, utilizing extreme care on trouble shooting and repairs where high voltages are involved. Ability to train others in all safety aspects pertaining to maintenance duties, including the Arc Flash NFPA standard
• Ability to read and assist in developing blueprints and schematics pertaining to electrical and mechanical systems
• Ability to perform and understand basic math. Must understand fraction and decimal equivalents and can convert one form to the other
• Responsible for routine maintenance on plant equipment. Understand basic Preventative Maintenance techniques
• Diagnose and repair all breakdowns pertaining to machinery, utility services, and building structures. Develop root cause analysis and implement corrective actions.
• Troubleshoot equipment, machinery, circuits, and control circuits. Must have the ability to program simple controllers. Must understand how to troubleshoot Programmable Logic Controllers (PLCs) and HMI’s with the use of a laptop
• Specify the necessary tools, parts, and surplus stock to minimize operational downtime of operations. Ability to research and develop new, more effective methods of maintaining equipment
• Maintain a clean and orderly workplace
• Perform other duties as assigned