Low Voltage Technician (Security Alarm Installer)
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Montgomery, AL 36109
Seeking Low Voltage Technician
Creative Security Systems, Inc., a provider of quality installation and service of commercial and industrial products, has a position for a lead technician opening immediately. A minimum of 3 years of low voltage electrical experience is required for this position. Extensive knowledge of access control, security and surveillance systems, and networking is a must. Candidate will be responsible for the installation and service of security, access control, surveillance, fire and a variety of other low voltage systems.
· High School Diploma or G.E.D.
· 3 years of low voltage electrical experience in an industrial and commercial environment.
· NICET Level 2 certificate is a compensatory plus, but not required.
· Capable of reading blueprints and correctly interpreting specifications.
· Communicate effectively, verbally and in writing.
· Candidate must be computer literate and have networking knowledge.
· Excellent attitude, strong work ethic, and work quality are a must.
· Company insurance, BC/BS, Dental and Vision available.
· Company provided life insurance.
· Paid Vacation (accrues separate of sick time).
· Paid Sick Time (accrues separate of vacation time).
· 6 Paid Holidays.
· Company cell phone.
· Company participation simple IRA.