IPS Analyst II (YUL0058_COMPANY_1.2)
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Huntsville, AL 35824
The Integrated Product Support (IPS) Analyst will assist the IPS Manager and IPS Supervisor to prepare, plan and ensure proper execution for all Delivery Orders (DOs) that contain IPS requirements. The IPS Analyst will ensure the Engineering and Integrated Product Support Directorate is meeting cost, schedule and performance for all Dos. The IPS Analyst will track, audit and report on IPS requirements by utilizing established or newly designed analytical tools.
• Serve as Integrated Product Support for all major acquisition programs.
• Serve as organizational liaison to the government and industry partners in design meetings, planning sessions, program reviews and IPS evaluations.
• Coordinates and communicates directly with the Project Team, to include the Project Manager, Project Lead on estimates for Rough Order of Magnitude (ROM) and Basis of Estimate (BOE) proposals for new projects and on all Order of Execution Plan (OEP) submissions after proposals have been submitted to ensure that an anticipated award date is understood, to ensure that Statement of Works (SOWs) and draft IMSs have been received.
• Review and edit SOWs and schedules to ensure all IPS requirements and timelines are captured. Communicate all findings to the Project Team for incorporation.
• Coordinates and communicates directly with the Cost Analyst to ensure that the Project Work Authorization (PWA) is received from the Project Team and that the labor hours and labor funding matches what was submitted during the proposal phase.
• Maintain accurate Delivery Order (DO) records and other communications. Relay pertinent information to the various functional groups and Project Teams as necessary to ensure program successes.
• Provide support to the IPS department and facilitate IPS schedules, product development and delivery.
• Review IPS processes and recommend constructive changes, implement and facilitate changes throughout the product life cycle process.
• Interface daily with various personnel such as Project Leads, Project Coordinators, Managers and Engineers.
• Establish a DO Library and ensures that all DO related information has been properly uploaded to the Library.
• Conducts internal kick off meetings to discuss SOW requirements, draft schedules, and staffing requirements.
• Assists IPS Supervisor, Scheduler and Functional Team Members to develop an internal IMS.
• Works directly with the IPS Supervisor to assist with day-to-day activities and taskers.
This job does not have supervisory responsibilities.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES:
• Advanced computer skills especially Microsoft Office Suite; Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Project; ability to learn additional computer skills or software programs.
• Strong analytical skills. Must be able to interpret large of amounts of data and isolate pertinent information and facts.
• Ability to enter data accurately into databases.
• Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
• Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
• Excellent interpersonal skills to work effectively and cooperatively with all levels of management and staff.
• Effective oral and technical written communication skills to effectively and clearly communicate complex information in high pressure, emergency situations to others.
• Ability to use general office equipment such as fax, phone, copier, etc.
• Ability to follow all Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and processes.
• Excellent analytical skills with the ability to evaluate data and consider decision impact across multiple areas with limited information in high stress situations and environments.
• Strong decision analysis and problem solving skills; ability to draw conclusions and justify decisions. Must be able to communicate issues to management and regulatory agencies.
• Ability to learn and understand corporate policies and procedures and how they relate to Yulista Aviation, Inc. goals.
• Ability to perform intermediate mathematical computations, detect unobvious facts and issues, and exercise resourcefulness in resolving problems.
• Ability to multi-task efficiently.
• Bachelor’s degree with 5 years’ experience or High School Diploma or Equivalent with 10 years’ technical experience
• Previous Project Management experience preferred
• Aviation background preferred with ability to read and interpret drawings and other technical documentation.
• Ability to pass background and drug screening
• Must have the ability to obtain and maintain a Government Security Clearance
Yulista offers an excellent compensation and benefits package. We are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disabilities, protected military or veteran status. To apply for this position, or view all of our job openings, visit us online at WWW.YULISTA.COM, click on career opportunities.