Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Childersburg, AL 35044
DeSoto Caverns Team Member Job Brief
Our growing company is seeking Park Host, Cave Host, and Retail Host workers to be a part of building towards the future. Through our Core Values of Excellence, Teamwork, and Care you will be responsible for providing stellar guest service, keeping the park maintained at excellence standards, and stewarding a culture of honor. The ideal candidate must have a heart to serve, possess physical stamina, and aid in bringing the company vision to life.
Job Role & Responsibilities
• Very good communication and interpersonal skills. A true team player.
• Neat and clean appearance in order to represent the company well
• Confident public speaking skills in order to present our cave tour
• Possess soft skills such as smile, speaking enthusiastically, and leadership
• Desire to put others before yourself
• A sense of urgency to always wanting to serve, not only guests but your team as well
• Maintaining the park in ways such as cleaning bathrooms and picking up trash
• Report to a supervisor/ manager for issues
• Become proficient in operating attractions
• Proven experience in job role and responsibilities previously mentioned
• Heart to serve
• Exceptional work ethic
• Respectful attitude
Please follow this link to fill out an application (https://desotocaverns.typeform.com/to/cCJjEF).
An immersive theme park of extraordinary experiences including shows, attractions, streetmosphere, shops, and restaurants under one cohesive theme and message.
We empower all team members to go above and beyond to creatively show ETC:
To Reach People’s Hearts by creating an influential and creative culture that advances the Kingdom of God through immersive storytelling and extraordinary experiences.