Aviation Technician Team Lead - V22 (YUL2106_COMPANY_1)
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Meridianville, AL 35759
Ensure that all modifications and repairs are completed timely and in accordance with customer needs.
• Interface with Maintenance Supervisor and Production Control
• Perform Aircraft Modifications according to IAW instructions / drawings
• Troubleshoot systems as required to meet customer needs
• Lead a team of technicians during aircraft modifications
• Manage supply needs – parts, kits and property
• Submit Daily Status report to Production Control
• Other duties may be assigned.
This position will have direct reports and limited supervisory responsibilities. This position has the responsibility and authority to carry out assigned tasks and delegate duties as necessary.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES:
• Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
• Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
• Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
• Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume.
• Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
• Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
• Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
• Position requires interaction within the department on routine matters and externally through vendors, and contract managers.
• Requires the use of judgment to plan, perform; general decisions are made to solve a problem or select a course of action for a standard or recognized method of operation.
• High School Diploma or equivalent.
• 10 years of related experience with at least 5 years’ experience with military standards and specifications.
• Experience repairing military rotorcraft.
• Previous supervisory experience desired.
• Familiarity with Quality Management System processes and procedures.
• Must be able to obtain and maintain a Government Security Clearance.
• FCC or A&P Certification preferred.
• Must have the ability to obtain and maintain a Government Security Clearance
Yulista offers an excellent compensation and benefits package. We are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disabilities, protected military or veteran status. To apply for this position, or view all of our job openings, visit us online at WWW.YULISTA.COM, click on career opportunities.