Transportation Logistics Specialist HR8359
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Huntsville, AL 35805
Radiance Technologies, a rapidly growing employee-owned company, is seeking a Senior Logistics Specialist to support the Product Manager Force Protection Systems office in Huntsville, AL. This position requires the following:
• Ability to manage Government Transportation Processes including writing and submitting DD1149 forms and FVUA processing
• Ability to conduct inventories of a complex inventory and logistics system
• Receive orders, pull/kit parts and components, prepare items for packaging and shipping
• Provide insight and knowledge of part failure rates, inventory lists, bills of materials, and availability to system support personnel
• Track complete end-to-end supply chain requirements
• Coordinate system or part returns, status of repair information, serviceability records, and reliability data and documentation
• Provide sustainment inventory oversight and support for multiple, diverse systems
• Management/oversight of onsite personnel; supervisory responsibilities
• Ability to operate onsite machinery including various forklifts
We are looking for a self-starter with excellent people skills and the ability to work within an integrated, multi-discipline team.