Director of BD - EW Solutions
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Talladega, AL 35160
Elbit Systems of America
Elbit Systems of America is proud to be an
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individual with Disabilities
Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Job ID 2019-7200
Posted Date 2019-09-10
SECURITY CLEARANCE NONE
- Positions 1
Experience (Years) 0
Elbit Systems of America/M7 Aerospace, Services and Support Solutions, based in San Antonio delivers depot-level repair, manufacturing, field service support, logistics support, aircraft modifications, reliability upgrades, aircraft level contractor logistics support as well as maintenance and repair for commercial and sophisticated military electronic systems and components. Programs include: aftermarket support and sustainment provider of Elbit and non-Elbit spares, repairs, and logistics solutions encompassing weapons systems supporting all DOD and many foreign entities.
The Director of Business Development – EW Solutions for the Sustainment and Support Solutions business unit will lead the identification, qualification and capture of new business for the Talladega component repair and overhaul operations in partnership with product line leadership and other functions. Initial focus will be in either in the Commercial FAA Part 145 or DoD customer base.
- Consistently grow the total monetary value of annual orders for the ESA and non-ESA component repairs
- Increase the value of new business opportunities in the S&SS funnel. Conduct strategic planning to include competitive analysis, Elbit position analysis, and categorization of opportunities.
- Build and foster effective customer intimacy and communications to understand and influence customer requirements, apprise customers of Elbit Systems capabilities, and coordinate efforts to satisfy customer requirements.
- Develop win strategies, competitive analysis, price to win, probability of win, business cases, etc. to support business development milestone decisions (Pursue/No Pursue, Bid/No Bid, etc.)
- Interface with and influence key Government, industry, and Elbit stakeholders
- Initiate and leverage trade show displays, brochures, product development, demonstrations, white papers, press releases, etc. to generate new opportunities and increase Elbit probability of win for existing opportunities
- Identify win strategies and key discriminators that will capture new business including teaming agreements, mergers and acquisitions, capital expenditures, technology development, manufacturing plans, key personnel, etc.
- Lead or support proposal efforts, gate reviews, capture meetings, etc.
- Serve as liaison between customers, Corporate Marketing, Engineering, Contracts, Elbit Systems global sister companies and other key personnel as required for successful pursuit of new business.
- Recommend priorities for the company’s IR&D efforts that would support and contribute effectively to success in the assigned market segment or product.
- Manage discretionary budgets as assigned
- Generate follow-on business opportunities
- Other related duties as assigned by senior management and Director
- Commercial & Defense Industry Partners and OEMs
- DOD Customers to include Users, Funding Sponsors, Requirements Authorities, and Acquisition Community
- Program and Project Managers, Engineering, Contracts, Corporate Marketing, Congressional Liaison Staff
- Global Elbit Systems sister companies and affiliates
- Entrepreneurs and Innovators
- Decision Makers open to doing business with Elbit
QualificationsEXPERIENCE, SKILL, AND KNOWLEDGE:
- Strong oral and written communications skills.
- Strong interpersonal relationship abilities.
- - Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college.
- 7+ years of Commercial or Defense Industry Business Development and Proposal experience with a demonstrated track record of business growth and new client opportunity capture.
- Must be willing to travel approximately 50% of the time.
- Department of Defense security clearance or the ability to acquire one is desired.
- Military and Industry is preferred.
- 7+ years of product, customer, and industry knowledge of military radios, amplifiers, data links and intercoms is preferred
- 7+ years of DoD Acquisition Experience is preferred
Apply Here: http://www.Click2apply.net/qzzfjrvxwjrd6k69