General Cleaners / Floor Tech
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Monroeville, AL 36460
Will be responsible for performing general cleaning and upkeep of assigned area within a specific building. Specific tasks are not guaranteed, therefore the ideal candidate must be flexible in performing assigned duties such as:
- Empty, clean all waste receptacles, and remove waste paper and rubbish from the premises to designated area; damp wipe receptacles as necessary.
- Vacuum all rugs and carpeted areas in offices, lobbies, and corridors.
- Hand dust and wipe clean all office furniture, files, fixtures, paneling, windowsills, and all other horizontal surfaces.
- Damp wipe and polish all glass furniture tops, metal hardware fixtures and other bright work.
- Clean and remove all finger marks and smudges from vertical surfaces, to include doors, doorframes, around light switches, private entrance glass, and partitions.
- Sweep or dust mop floors, all private stairways, and vacuum if carpeted.
- Damp mop or clean any spillage in office, stairwells and public areas as required.
- Damp dust all ceiling air conditioning diffusers, wall grilles, register and other ventilating louvers.
- Dust the exterior surfaces of lighting fixtures, including glass and plastic enclosures.
- Perform other duties as assigned.