Treatment Nurse - RN
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Phenix City, AL 36870
Nurses – The Heartbeat of Diversicare
Elevated and empowered nurses is the key to excellence.Diversicareiscommitted to creating an environment where our nurses are supported, have access to information, educational opportunities, resources, and have our advocacy to leverage their compassion, strong voices and intellect.
We are seeking a Treatment Nurse that has a passion for providing the highest quality of care with compassion and integrity!
We live our Core Values of Integrity, Excellence, Compassion, and Teamwork & Stewardship every day with every life we touch, providing exceptional healthcare and exceeding expectations.
If these are your values as well, APPLY NOW !
1. Administers prescribed medications, orally and by injections.
2. Provides treatments to residents per physician orders.
3. Observes residents reactions to medications and treatments.
4. Ensures proper handling and storage of medications and controlled substances.
5. Observes, records and reports all services provided.
6. Change in resident’s condition will be reported to supervisor and attending physician.
7. Signs off that medication and treatments were given/provided, as required by policy.
8. Maintains resident’s medical record by way of documentation, as required by policy.
9. Provides education to residents and families regarding care.
10. Assists in planning, supervising and instructing C.N.T.’s; assigns daily work assignments to ensure positive outcomes for residents.
11. Implements and maintains policies and procedures.
12. Ensures that safe work practices are utilized.
13. Ensures proper infection control techniques are utilized.
1. Has a current license by the State Board of Nursing, as an R.N. or L.P.N.
2. Must have the ability to lead and motivate subordinates.
3. Ability to perform a variety of duties characterized by frequent change, as work schedule will change on a daily basis.
4. Able to work intimately with residents, physicians, and staff.
5. Capable of working to prescribe nursing standards.
6. Good interpersonal and communication skills; has an interest to perform a service.
Job ID 2019-32554
Type Regular Part-Time
Location Name Canterbury Nursing & Rehab Center
Address 1720 Knowles Road
Location US-AL-Phenix City