Store Manager, Hoover, AL
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Hoover, AL 35226
- Store Manager
- Hoover, AL, USA
- Base + Commission
- Full Time
Full-benefits package including medical/dental insurance options, PTO, 401(K), pet insurance, tuition reimbursement program, employee discounts, and more
Batteries Plus Bulbs is looking for a customer-focused Store Manager individual to manage their Hoover (Grove), AL store location. Store Manager duties include leading retail store and commercial sales activities in order to achieve sales goals and positively contributing to the growth and development of their team through training communication, recognition and support.
If you’re seeking a new career opportunity, Batteries Plus Bulbs offers a terrific start: a wide variety of experiences, the chance to build knowledge and skills, and the opportunity to take your career where you want it to go. If you’re coming to us midcareer you will find terrific opportunities for growth.
Batteries Plus Bulbs is the nation’s first, largest and fastest growing battery and light bulb franchise of its kind, offering a comprehensive selection of batteries, light bulbs, related products and services that meet the growing demands of retail consumers and businesses alike. Step up your career and join with a proven leader.
Store Manager Qualifications
- Minimum H.S. diploma/equivalent; Advanced degree in business or retail management preferred
- Minimum 3-5 years of retail management experience, preferably within a durable goods setting. Experience must include commercial (outside) sales
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Able to effectively manage confrontational situations in a controlled and courteous manner
- Ability to handle multiple projects/tasks and meet deadlines
- Strong technical aptitude; a basic understanding of electronics. Must have the ability to accurately read gauges and work with hands
- Must have valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business including peak seasons and special events. This includes the ability to work at multiple store locations, as needed.
Our benefits vary by position, but may include the following:
- Medical, Dental
- Life and Short Term Disability
- Paid Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Training and Development
- Bonus plans
- Employee Discount
At Batteries Plus Bulbs, you will not only experience a fun-filled work environment, but will be rewarded with outstanding pay and benefits!
APPLY ONLINE at batteriesplusjobs.com
Drug screen required for employment. Equal Opportunity Employer Disability/Vet.
Batteries Plus Bulbshttps://batteriesplusbulbs.applicantpro.com
Batteries Plus Bulbs is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer.