Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
ARAB, AL 35016
Crew Member/Food Service
McDonald’s is looking to expand their crew member team!
Crew Member RESPONSIBILITIES
• ? Respond to guest questions, concerns and complaints FRIENDLY
• ? Maintain a FAST speed of service, especially during rush times
• ? ACCURATE: Take the guest’s order and place in the
• ? Assemble orders on trays or in bags ACCURATE
• ? CLEAN your station thoroughly before, during and after each shift
• ? Keep your station STOCKED for your shift and the next one
• ? Follow all restaurant SAFETY & SECURITY procedures
• ? DEPENDABLE Arrive on time and complete all scheduled shifts
• ? FLEXABLE SCHEDULE
• ? Earning High School Diploma at NO COST (including classes)
• ? Free Courses to help you to LEARN or improve your ENGLISH
• ? Financial Support for college use and ACE credits
• ? Free Online accredited College Courses
• ? Management Advancement with Vacation, Insurance and other Benefits
Crew Member REQUIREMENTS
• ? Greeting customers with your best SMILE
• ? Be FRIENDLY, outgoing and prepared to impress the guest
• ? Have a history of RELIABLE attendance
• ? Take pride in your dress and APPERANCE
• ? Be prepared to work with a TEAM to achieve targets
• ? Be prepared for daily duties to keep everything CLEAN
This job posting is for a position in a restaurant owned and operated by an independent franchisee, not McDonald’s Corporation or McDonald’s USA, LLC. This means the independent franchisee, and not McDonald’s Corporation or McDonald’s USA, LLC, is alone responsible for all employment related matters in the restaurant including, among other things, setting any requirements for this job and all decisions concerning hiring, firing, discipline, supervisions, staffing and scheduling. McDonald’s Corporation or McDonald’s USA, LLC will not receive a copy of any application you submit for this job posting and will have no control over whether you receive an interview and/or are ultimately hired, does not control and is not responsible for the employment policies and practices of independent franchisees, and does not employ independent franchisees’ employees. If you are hired for this job posting, the independent franchisee, and not McDonald’s Corporation or McDonald’s USA, LLC, will be your employer.
This job posting contains some general information about what it is like to work in a McDonald’s restaurant, but is not a complete job description. People who work in a McDonald’s restaurant perform a number of different tasks every day, and this posting does not list all of the essential functions of the job.
Requsition ID: FDD25F12-5F4E-402A-BEF3-A6B400F08A5B
McDonald’s Corporation and McDonald’s USA, LLC (the “Company”) are committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee of the Company, including any corporate-owned restaurant, on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done that will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing an undue hardship on the Company. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process or to request or discuss an accommodation in connection with a job at the Company or at a McDonald’s corporate-owned restaurant to which you are applying.