Store Manager - Gulf Coast / Louisiana / Mississippi - Outlet
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Foley, AL 36535
Coach is a leading design house of modern luxury accessories and lifestyle collections, with a long-standing reputation built on quality craftsmanship. Defined by a free-spirited, all-American attitude, the brand approaches design with a modern vision, reimagining luxury for today with an authenticity and innovation that is uniquely Coach. All over the world, the Coach name is synonymous with effortless New York style.
A member of the Tapestry family, we are part of a global house of brands that has unwavering optimism and is committed to being innovative and wholly inclusive.
Selling and Service
- Understands organizational objectives and makes decisions that align with Company priorities and values
- Endorses, models and develops team to deliver Coach s Selling and Service expectations
- Manages sales strategies, initiatives and growth across all categories
- Flexes store business strategies and personal selling techniques to contribute to overall store and financial results
- Maximizes floor supervisor role to deliver strong metrics and results driven through team selling and selling to multiple customers
- Sales/productivity goals: sets and communicates goals for the team, tracks store s performance at all times and achieves sales through team
- Productivity Management: holds the management team accountable for floor supervisor productivity, personal productivity and management contribution
- Takes ownership and commitment for delivering results; actively aware of personal and store metrics and achieves goals
- Drives business through sales strategies, clienteling, sourcing new customers and maintaining on-going productive relationships with customers
- Develops a clienteling strategy in partnership with the District Manager; implements and monitors strategy over time to achieve business goals and objectives
- Understands changes in local market with potential impact on business performance and supports the execution of local sales strategies and tactics
- Builds credibility and trust as a personal fashion advisor to both team and customers by communicating fashion awareness and trends in the marketplace
- Creates positive impressions with store team and customers by bringing best self to work through elevated, sophisticated, appropriate business attire consistent with Coach s guide to style
- Acts as a brand ambassador in the local market/mall to drive brand loyalty and business (i.e. charity events, local associations, mall initiatives)
- Coaches team on how to incorporate trends into their selling experience with customers
- Influences customer s purchase decisions by balancing patience and assertiveness
- Sensitive to customer and team s needs and tailors approach by reading cues
- Resolves customer problems and meets customer needs in a timely manner through solution-oriented and forward thinking
Employer’s Job# 483246200
Please visit job URL for more information about this opening and to view EOE statement.