OPERATIONS and RECORDS MANAGER
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Fort Rucker, AL 36362
OPERATIONS & RECORDS MANAGER
The Operations and Records Manager is responsible for assisting management in the oversight and management of assigned governmental contracts. This position is responsible for safely overseeing and performing duties as detailed in the PWS or other contracted services. Quality customer service is expected to be provided to the customer at all times. Knowledge and willingness to learn all aspects of the job is a requirement of the position. Responsible for the oversight of records management functions including FOIA / Privacy Act Program, assignment of office symbols, Army Records Information Management System (ARIMS). Manage publications tracking, storage, Publications warehouse, printing and budgets.
- Minimum one (1) year previous supervising or leading teams.
- Minimum two (2) years of administrative services or related experience.
- Must meet eligibility requirements for work assignment on specified contract.
- Be able to pass organization screening requirements including state or federal background screenings as appropriate.
- Be physically able to perform general tasks detailed in the assigned contract(s).
- Interact appropriately with customers and employees.
- Requires a valid driver s license and be insurable under corporate policy.
- Have good management communication (writing and verbal) and people skills,
- Experience dealing with government personnel / customers in relation to contracted services.
- Must have basic computer knowledge. (Excel, Microsoft Word, etc )
- Regularly required to bend, crouch, walk, climb stairs and ladders, reach above head, sit (to drive) and lift up to 40 pounds.
- Will occasionally be required to lift or move up to 50 pounds.
Interested applicants please visit our Career Center @ Www.gce.org and complete our on-line applications. Our toll free number is (866) 236-3981.
Global Connections to Employment, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Drug Free Workplace Employer, DRUG TESTING REQUIRED.
Global Connections to Employment, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Employer’s Job# 9861
Please visit job URL for more information about this opening and to view EOE statement.