AOS/LEAN Change Agent
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Mobile, AL 36615
- 11-Jun-2019 to 30-Sep-2019 (CST)
- Mobile, AL, USA
- Full Time
Airbus is an international pioneer in the aerospace industry. We are a leader in designing, manufacturing and delivering aerospace products, services and solutions to customers on a global scale. We aim for a better-connected, safer and more prosperous world.
A commercial aircraft manufacturer, with Space and Defense as well as Helicopters Divisions, Airbus is the largest aeronautics and space company in Europe and a worldwide leader.
Airbus has built on its strong European heritage to become truly international with roughly 180 locations and 12,000 direct suppliers globally. The company has aircraft and helicopter final assembly lines across Asia, Europe and the Americas, and has achieved a more than sixfold order book increase since 2000.
The Airbus Operating System (AOS) Lean Change Agent will contributes directly to the Airbus FAL USA Industrial strategy by coaching, defining and deploying ways of working within operational teams with direct contact with key stakeholders.
With a proven shop-floor experience in Manufacturing and demonstration of a “Can do” attitude, the jobholder will address systemic operational performance issues with piloted, standardized and sustainable solutions through the Airbus Operating System.
- Function as a champion for change in the FAL in multiple ways: sponsoring effective application of lean techniques to operational situations to engaging with employees in assessing key elements of success and identifying opportunities for improvement.
- Support FAL Lean initiatives that are focused on the development of a sustainable Lean culture consistent with the Airbus Operating System.
- Create, implement and document methods, tools, processes and standards relevant to the AOS/Lean deployment in the FAL Standard Line Balancing, SQCDP, PPS (Practical Problem solving), Process Confirmation, Performance Dialogue, Kaizen, 5S Improvement activities and value stream mapping. etc.
- Mentor and coach other employees to ensure a successful and sustainable AOS/Lean deployment.
- Collect and analyse data to support the preparation of business cases for change, improvement and optimization projects.
- Contribute to key projects with Lean/AOS skills & competences as defined by AOS Continuous improvement leader.
- Engage with the value adding workforce as individuals and groups to identify opportunities for improvement.
- Contribute to AOS industrial maturity and ensure brick deployment meets the desired standard.
- Support in the facilitation and organization of Kaizen workshops/ offsite workshops.
- Grow the knowledge and autonomy of operational leaders, MFT and value adders workers by supporting the implementation of AOS/Lean standards and continuous improvement solutions in… For full info follow application link.
Airbus in America provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Airbus in America complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Airbus in America expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Airbus’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.