Senior Windchill Developer
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Huntsville, AL 35812
Cimarron is currently seeking a Senior Windchill Developer to participate in supporting and developing configuration and upgrades of Windchill APIs, Windchill Customization Methodologies (Services, JCA, Template Processors, Info*Engine), with Java, JSP, XML, and HTML in support of the SLS in Huntsville, AL.
Required Skills, Experience, and Education:
• Must possess an active Top Secret government clearance.
• Five or more years of experience in Windchill customization (version 11.0 and above) with an emphasis in Windchill development, project life-cycle management systems, product data management, and associated networking systems.
• Ability to handle multiple activities including overseeing infrastructure design, system upgrades and customizations, work flow creation and working with a team to develop solutions to meet customer requirements.
• Experienced in Windchill 11.0 customizations of ACLs, Lifecycles, Workflows, InfoTasks,Webjects, OIRs, Actions/action-models.
• Experienced in use of Windchill PLM and PDMLink.
• Engineering release experience with Change Notice/Task, WTParts/Notes, EBOM structures, parts list reports and effectivity.
• Experienced in use of NetBeans or Eclipse IDE, VMware.
• Excellent written and communication skills.
• Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree in Informatioin Technology, Computer Science, or related science/technology discipline.
Desired Skills, Experience, and Education:
• Previous aerospace experience.
• Prior Boeing experience a plus.
• Experience with MPMLink.
• Experience with Windchill 11.1.
Cimarron is a global solutions company with a strategic partnering approach to satisfying customer-driven requirements. We ensure customer success with a modern approach and experienced leadership. Driven by an entrepreneurial spirit, Cimarron is fueled by highly skilled employees, developing new innovative technologies, and delivering superior products and services.
We believe in recognizing employees’ worth by offering competitive salaries and benefits, including health, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k) contributions, educational reimbursement, and much more. From company-wide information meetings led by our President and CEO, to an Awards program designed to recognize our amazing employees and their accomplishments, you will not only feel like you are a part of a team, you will be a valued member of the Cimarron family.
Cimarron is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/Disability/Veteran. Due to facility security requirements, only U.S. citizens are eligible for consideration at this time.