Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Florence, AL 35630
- of openings 1
Job Locations US-AL-Florence
Posted Date 09/13/2019
Department Company Store Operations
Overview of Position:
General Manager is responsible for every store operation, including overseeing all aspects of production, sales, and human resources. This involves developing a staff of professional employees, obtaining maximum revenue, and ensuring both customer and employee satisfaction. Additionally, the General Manager is responsible for having a thorough understanding of production and maintaining a high level of quality products.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
• Ensuring all products meet Krispy Kreme quality standards and in turn, guarantee customer satisfaction
• Serving as a role model for customer-first behaviors according to company standards
• Building a team of customer-focused employees through coaching and performance management
• Handling difficult customer situations professionally
• Handling any customer complaints/concerns
• Responding to customer inquiries on a timely basis
• Ensuring all products meet Krispy Kreme quality standards
• Conduct store tours
• Answer telephone in a timely manner and utilize Krispy Kreme greeting procedures
• Supervising store operations
• Ensuring all of the store’s physical property is in good condition
• Conducting or delegating opening and closing responsibilities
• Directing and managing store sales efforts, which may include Hot Light times, retail sales, fundraising and suggestive selling
• Achieving business plan objectives and profitability according to store operating plan and established financial goals
• Understanding and implementing procedures to maximize efficiencies and control variances in daily production of product and overall store performance
• Understanding the production process and maintaining a schedule that guarantees high quality and output
• Understanding and implementing store quality control procedures
• Coordinating production schedules to meet customer demands and to minimize labor hours
• Inspecting, troubleshooting, and assessing any production or equipment problems
Safety and Sanitation
• Demonstrating safety consciousness and promoting store safety, e.g. shoes, floor cones, MVR’s, etc.
• Maintaining a high level of store sanitation and cleanliness, e.g. cleaning schedules, training, etc.
• Overseeing proper upkeep of store facility and equipment
• Directing and developing employees including: recruiting, interviewing, hiring, training, scheduling, safety education, supervising, dispute resolution and firing
• Build a team of customer-focused employees and foster teamwork
• Demonstrate leadership in employee development
• Communicating to store employees and enforcing all store policies, standards, and practices
• Performance reviews with employees
• Ensuring maximum profitability and sales growth in all store functions
• Managing income and expense budgets, including accounts payable/receivable, profit and loss, etc.
• Completing required corporate reporting documentation, both financial and operational
• Managing company resources responsibly including inventory control
• Managing financial duties
• Protecting company assets
• Maintaining a resourceful budget and controlling all costs and expenses
• Managing financial duties such as deposits, collecting accounts receivable and properly documenting all transactions
• Follow company cash handling procedures & policies
• Accounting tasks such as counting and depositing revenues
• Communicating and modeling company standards and policies
• Implementing efficiently and effectively directives from store, corporate, and divisional management
• Developing and maintaining store organization to promote efficient operations
• Interfacing with corporate office personnel
Essential skills and Experience:
• High school or GED required
• Complete Krispy Kreme GM Development course
• Must perform all related competencies outlined in the Krispy Kreme Shift Management & Store Management Training Workbooks
• Experience with sales, management, production, and customer service
• Strong communication, organizational, and leadership skills
• Pleasant disposition, sociable, accommodating nature, and enthusiasm
• Self-motivation, creativity, and adaptability
• Basic computer, telephone, and fax knowledge
• Must be at least 21 years of age
• Must meet Krispy Kreme driving standards (three year clean driving)
• Pass a pre-employment drug screen and criminal background check
• Must have availability to work weekends.
Nonessential skills and Experience:
• Post Secondary Education strongly preferred
Physical Demands and work environment:
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Carrying • Writing • Bending • Stooping • Grasping • Standing • Climbing
• Twisting • Sitting • Filing documents • Walking • Driving
• Sweeping • Lifting • Pushing/pulling • Using telephone and fax machines
• Communicating with customers and co-workers
• Lifting up to 75 pounds occasionally
• Physical activity is sporadic
• Involves periodic travel
Visual/Audible Acuity Requirements
• Must be able to meet requirements for a driver’s license.
• The worker is subject to inside and outside environmental conditions.
Krispy Kreme supports a diverse and drug-free workplace. EOE. E-Verify Employer.
Apply Here: http://www.Click2apply.net/2zj5b5yb4x7qkn2y