Door Builder (Shower Division) - Tuscaloosa, AL
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Tuscaloosa, AL 35406
Job ID:? 158100
Coral Industries a CRH company, is a leading manufacturer of quality architectural and shower enclosure products in North America.
The purpose of this position is to inspect, label and package glass and or metal.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Inspect all glass for defects such as chips, bubbles, scratches, blown holes, proper edgework, etc.
- Pull glass according to BOM.
- Inspect all metal for defects such as scratches, dents, die marks.
- Inspect all metal to ensure it is the correct length, finish, hole placement, ect. According to work order.
- Ability to use buffer to buff all marked defects
- Ensure the machines and tools are in good working order, perform daily cleaning and light maintenance on machinery/tools
- Utilize a tape measure to ensure product is within guidelines
- Attach appropriate labels and tags to the glass
- Ability to read, interpret and process work orders
- Ability to work safe and adhere to all safety policies and procedures
- This position is typically Monday-Friday from 7 am-3 start times will vary depending on production. Occasional Saturday work is required. All work hours and overtime hours are MANDATORY
- Regular and predictable attendance is a MUST
- Basic computer knowledge
- Ability to learn to read and use a tape measure
- Be able to wear necessary safety gear. (hard hat, earplugs, glasses, gloves, all provided) Steel toe shoes required
- Read and perform calculations and measurements with numbers, fractions and decimals
- Detail-oriented and self-motivated with the ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Ability to lift, bend, twist, walk and reach frequently
- Must be able to lift up to 75 lbs
- Inside work, but temperatures inside warehouse can be hot or cold
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.?The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or abilities required.?Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties of the job.
- Only online applications will be accepted
- When applying, please provide full employment history
Pre-employment background screening will be conducted on qualified applicants after acceptance of job offer
What CRH Americas Offers You
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs