FORMS MANAGEMENT CLERK II
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Fort Rucker, AL 36362
FORMS MANAGEMENT CLERK II
This is an AbilityOne contract which requires most work hours must be performed by a Team Member with Significant Disabilities. Due to the program requirements, this requisition needs to be filled by a person that meets the AbilityOne criteria.
The Forms Management Clerk II is responsible for performing administrative duties as assigned by management. Quality customer service is expected to be provided to the client at all times. Knowledge and willingness to learn all aspects of the job is a requirement of the position.
This position requires familiarity with the terminology of the office unit. The Clerk selects appropriate methods from a wide variety of procedures or makes simple adaptations and interpretations of a limited number of substantive guides and manuals. The clerical steps often vary in type or sequence, depending on the task. Recognized problems are referred to others. Work independently performing a variety of duties associated with receipt, storage, and issue/shipment of accountable and sensitive/controlled forms, receiving general guidance from the supervisor. Inventory stock regularly and submit a request for replenishment based on past and anticipated usage. Receive, unload and process incoming shipments manually, by handcarts and other non-mechanized conveyances, or by operation of a forklift. Tally items received against delivery documents. Unpack and store accountable and sensitive/controlled forms in a locked room with controlled access.
- Must meet eligibility requirements for work assignment on specified contract.
- Be able to pass organization screening requirements including state or federal background screenings as appropriate.
- Be physically able to perform general tasks detailed in the assigned contract(s).
- Interact appropriately with customers and employees.
- Requires a valid driver s license and be insurable under corporate policy.
- Experience dealing with government personnel / customers in relation to contracted services.
- Must have basic computer knowledge. (Excel, Microsoft Word, etc ).
- Must be able to carry out written, oral, and diagrammatic instructions.
- Must have strong communication and customer service skills.
- Must have the ability to reason, make good judgments, plan, organize, and meet deadlines.
- Must be able to work in a repetitious manner.
- Regularly required to bend, crouch, walk, climb stairs and ladders, reach above head, sit (to drive) and lift up to 40 pounds.
- Will occasionally be required to lift or move up to 50 pounds.
Global Connections to Employment, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Drug Free Workplace Employer, DRUG TESTING REQUIRED.
Global Connections to Employment, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Employer’s Job# 9909
Please visit job URL for more information about this opening and to view EOE statement.