Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Huntsville, AL 35812
Cimarron is seeking a Test Engineer to support the Patriot Advanced Capability-3 (PAC-3) program in Huntsville, AL. The chosen candidate will install, service, maintain, upgrade, and modify special test equipment used for the acceptance and diagnostics of the PAC-3 radar missile seeker.
• Use technical knowledge, existing procedures or develop new procedures, and internal/external resources to fabricate, install, diagnose, and correct seeker hardware and/or test equipment hardware or software.
• Modify, test, calibrate, and document system configurations to meet design requirements.
• Use various types of computing systems or electronic/electrical test equipment to test electronic/electrical components/systems (programming experience is considered plus).
• Work with management, Engineering, equipment manufacturers, vendors, and other organizations to analyze and make recommendations on test equipment design requirements, capability and improvements.
• Lead the ongoing PAC-3 production program as required meeting production schedules. This support will require troubleshooting and repair of PAC-3 Seeker and subsystems.
Required Skills, Experience, and Education:
• Must possess an active US government SECRET clearance.
• 3 or more years of experience with Electrical / Electronic Design.
• 1 or more years of experience in integrating RF, digital, and power supply subsystems.
• Excellent communication and group facilitation skills with collegial attitude and approach.
• Bachelor’s degree, Master’s degree, or PhD in an Engineering or related technical discipline.
Desired Skills, Experience, and Education:
• Design experience, LabVIEW programming experience, and firmware programming.
• Experience with RADAR or sensor systems.
Cimarron is a global solutions company with a strategic partnering approach to satisfying customer-driven requirements. We ensure customer success with a modern approach and experienced leadership. Driven by an entrepreneurial spirit, Cimarron is fueled by highly skilled employees, developing new innovative technologies, and delivering superior products and services.
We believe in recognizing employees’ worth by offering competitive salaries and benefits, including health, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k) contributions, educational reimbursement, and much more. From company communication through Company-wide information meetings led by our President and CEO, to an Awards program designed to recognize our amazing employees and their accomplishments, you will not only feel like you are a part of a team, you will be a valued member of the Cimarron family.
Cimarron is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/Disability/Veteran. Due to facility security requirements, only US Citizens are eligible for consideration at this time.