Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Huntsville, AL 35812
Cimarron is seeking an Electrical Engineer to support the Patriot Advanced Capability-3 (PAC-3) program in Huntsville, AL. The chosen candidate will collaborate with other team members to develop an Obsolescence mitigation process that will define the necessary hardware and software configurations to ensure the product is maintainable.
• Analyze system hardware and software configurations.
• Work with cross functional teams to develop backwards compatibility functionality of subassemblies used in a complex system.
• Ensure future missile system configurations are backwards compatible.
• Communicate with various Engineering and non-technical disciplines locally and across multi-site locations to discuss sustainment strategies for obsolete hardware.
Required Skills, Experience, and Education:
• Must possess an active US government SECRET clearance.
• Proficient experience interpreting drawings, schematics, interface specifications, system level requirements and production planning are required.
• Demonstrated ability to troubleshooting and isolating electrical failures in a laboratory and production environment is required.
• Experience determining root cause of failures and implementing corrective action is required.
• Excellent communication and group facilitation skills with collegial attitude and approach.
• Bachelor’s degree, Master’s degree, or PhD in Electrical Engineering.
Desired Skills, Experience, and Education:
• Demonstrated ability to work under pressure and work across multiple internal organizations.
• Ability to support internal meetings, prepare presentations, and external meetings with customers.
• Degree from an ABET accredited university.
Cimarron is a global solutions company with a strategic partnering approach to satisfying customer-driven requirements. We ensure customer success with a modern approach and experienced leadership. Driven by an entrepreneurial spirit, Cimarron is fueled by highly skilled employees, developing new innovative technologies, and delivering superior products and services.
We believe in recognizing employees’ worth by offering competitive salaries and benefits, including health, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k) contributions, educational reimbursement, and much more. From company communication through Company-wide information meetings led by our President and CEO, to an Awards program designed to recognize our amazing employees and their accomplishments, you will not only feel like you are a part of a team, you will be a valued member of the Cimarron family.
Cimarron is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/Disability/Veteran. Due to facility security requirements, only US Citizens are eligible for consideration at this time.