SMASS III Procurement Quality Assurance Specialist (Oct 2019) Job Req. #:2019-042
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Huntsville, AL 35805
Location: Kennedy Space Center
Provide support for the SA-F Exploration Ground Systems (EGS) Procurement Quality Assurance team.
• Perform insight/ oversight of NASA lead procurements
• Perform insight/ oversight of EGS Contractor procurements.
• Specific tasks may include but not limited to:
• Assessments/ audits of the support contractor’s Quality Management System (QMS) ensuring products/ services are per design documentation;
• Inspections, surveillance, and requirement compliance while overseeing fabrication, assembly, and test and checkout of GSE and aerospace flight hardware; Receiving inspection and review os acceptance data packs;
• Perform Government Mandatory Inspection Points (GMIPS) and track associated nonconformances
• Identify quality/ safety issues, concerns, and potential risks that need mitigation
• Perform acceptance of Ground Support Equipment (GSE) and flight hardware, receiving inspections, and review of acceptance data packs