Product Support Representative I-Associate Develop
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Birmingham, AL 35242
Product Support Representative I-Associate Development Program
- Job ID .#:JR89229
- Functional Area:Client Services
- Position Type:Full-Time Regular
- Experience Desired:Please Select
- Education Desired:B.Sc
- Primary Location:US-Alabama-Hoover 44 Inverness Center Parkway, Floors 2-6-3-769
- Secondary Location(s):
- Travel Percentage:0.00
- Relocation Provided:No
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
Join the 2020 Associate Development Program today!
As a 2020 Associate Development Program full-time participant with FIS, you will have the opportunity to participate in team projects, community service activities, professional development seminars and work with a team that is invested in your growth, development, and success; including quarterly performance connects with your manager and bi-annual merit reviews.
This two-year full-time program has start dates in January and June with a dedicated “Learning Week” where you will;
- Learn how to work within a corporate environment
- Learn the structure of FIS and options for growth within the organization
- Hear from FIS leadership about their journey and participate in senior leader networking opportunities
- Build a network of your peers from across the organization
- This position starts June 29th, 2020.
About the team
The Image Solutions Support team provides product support to multiple Item Processing and Remote Capture applications. We are seeking an entry-level Product Support Representative to join our team in Birmingham. FIS is a Fortune 500 company and is a member of Standard & Poor’s 500 Index.
What you will be doing
You will join a dedicated and growing Product Support Team with FIS’s Image Solutions Support group. You will be supporting the client base and assisting in the ongoing management of applications, scanning hardware, and software. You will look to build a strong relationship with each client and achieve customer satisfaction with the service offering. Responsibilities will vary, but the person who fills this role will primarily focus on:
- Provide in-depth product expertise to FIS clients by resolving incoming inquiries
- Respond to client technical inquiries via phone calls, email, or chat sessions
- Troubleshoot problems with malfunctioning electro/mechanical equipment or software applications and recommend or implement corrective actions
- Document customer information and recurring technical issues to support product quality programs and product development
- Building and documenting procedures and tools to… For full info follow application link.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf
For positions located in the US, the conditions below apply.
If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test and background check (including criminal record check)
ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.