Account Services Associate II
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Birmingham, AL 35242
Account Services Associate II
- Job ID .#:JR89252
- Functional Area:Client Services
- Position Type:Full-Time Regular
- Experience Desired:At least 3 years
- Education Desired:Associates Degree or equivalent
- Primary Location:US-Alabama-Hoover 44 Inverness Center Parkway, Floors 2-6-3-769
- Secondary Location(s):
- Travel Percentage:0.00
- Relocation Provided:No
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team
FIS’s Omni Plus (aka Defined Contribution, Defined Benefit, Annuity) is a retirement plan administration and recordkeeping solution. The system provides your organization the ability to set up and administer defined contribution, defined benefit, and annuities, as well as cash reconciliation
What you will be doing
A Level II Process Associate is responsible primarily for more complex daily administration tasks and for working with client staff to perform those tasks.
- M-F 1st shift with a flex start time
- Typical processing could include any of the following: indicative, enrollment, contribution, distribution or other necessary activity for Defined Benefits and Defined Contribution Plans
- Typical systems utilized could include FIS workflow software, FIS financial record keeping software, and other business applications as necessary
- Consistently meet or exceed target goals for productivity and quality
- Ability to utilize and train on OCR/PSR/AG systems and workflow as assigned duties require
- Communicate and follow-up with clients via phone or email
- Review, research and provide feedback on discrepancies for assigned processes
- Ability to train others on processing tasks, process changes and use of the applicable systems
- Follow all related Standard Operating Procedures (SOP)
- Participate in team meetings
- Complete and remain committed to ongoing training and development
- Must abide by all security requirements
What you bring:
- Minimum of 2 years of directly related financial experience, as described above
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience working on OCR or other document imaging or character recognition software.
- Associate degree in Business, Accounting, Finance or related field Candidates without an Associate’s degree will be considered if they possess a High School Diploma/GED and 3 years of directly related financial experience
- Ability to type 37-40 WPM with 90% accuracy
- Must be able to proficiently process 95% of plan forms with little to no assistance
- Must show a clear understanding of procedures while processing participant… For full info follow application link.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf
For positions located in the US, the conditions below apply.
If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test and background check (including criminal record check)
ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.