Junior Level Radar Analyst
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Huntsville, AL 35808
The THAAD Evaluation Center (TEC) Element Hardware-in-the-Loop (HWIL) team is seeking a Junior Level Radar Analyst to perform THAAD Radar software performance analyses and assist other team members in the execution of THAAD element-level testing and analyses. The applicant will require some knowledge of Missile Defense Radar systems, Hardware-in-the-loop (HWIL) operations and test, and mission data analyses. Experience with Verification & Validation is a plus. The ideal candidate is a self-starter who can work with minimal supervision. The position will include collaboration within a team environment while emphasizing individual contributions to produce products that are valuable to the customer. The candidate must be a dynamic, highly motivated individual that can effectively demonstrate both technical and communication skills.
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Math, or Physics and 1-3 years of applicable experience.
- Candidate must be able to interact effectively with individuals of different experience levels and backgrounds including government and prime contractor personnel.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are a must.
- Active Secret Clearance
- Efficiency in MATLAB script development, Ada and C programming, Solaris and HP-UX operating systems, Microsoft Office, and interpersonal skills.
- Experience working with Missile Defense radars; specific experience with THAAD radar is a plus.
Business Unit: SET
Clearance: Secret Required