Assistant Manager(05812) - 809 S Eufaula ave
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Eufaula, AL 36072
Born to LeadBeing a Domino’s Assistant Manager is more than just a job – it’s a career. We’re all about fun, but we take your career ambitions very seriously. As someone that likes a challenge, you’ll love sinking your teeth into life as a Domino’s manager. We want our people to enjoy coming to work, and Domino’s managers are no different. Yes, you’re responsible for the success of the store and its staff, but we still want you to enjoy achieving it. Chances are if you’re having fun, everyone is.
Domino’s Pizza loves Domino’s people
Our mission is to recognize, appreciate, value and utilize the unique talents and contributions of all individuals. To create an environment where all team members, because of their differences, can reach their highest potential. In other words, we want you to be yourself, and as a Domino’s Asst Manager that’s exactly what you can be. You’ll get to flex your creative muscles, thinking up new ways to drive Domino’s fun culture. Sell more pizza, have more fun! It’s as simple as that. You’ll have the chance to progress far quicker here. If you like the thought of managing your own million-dollar business, then Domino’s Pizza is the place for you.
Drive your own career
Being a Domino’s Assistant Manager isn’t your average management gig. Domino’s managers aren’t just concerned with their own training; they’re constantly supporting and pushing the team to go that one better. It’s what makes it such a rewarding place to work. And the way Domino’s works, it could be just the beginning. Many of our team members began their careers as Assistant Managers and today are successful Domino’s franchise owners. From assistant manager to general manager to franchisee, our stores offer a world of opportunity.
Job Requirements and Duties
As an Assistant Manager, you are responsible for everything that happens during your shift. This includes all cost controls, inventory control, cash control and customer relations. You must set the example. You must follow ALL policy and procedures 100% of the time and expect the same from your crew.
In addition, you’ll be responsible for Staffing, Paperwork, Cost Controls, Cash Control, Food Management, Work to a Schedule, Perfect Image and Adherence to Standards, Great Customer Service, Attendance & Punctuality, Transportation to/from work, Store Cleanliness, Marketing, and Profitability
Those are the basics, but here’s what else you can expect:
General Job Duties
· Operate all equipment
· Stock ingredients from delivery area to storage, work area, walk-in cooler
· Prepare product
· Receive and process telephone orders
· Take inventory and complete associated paperwork
· Clean equipment and facility approximately daily
· Ability to comprehend and give correct written instructions
· Ability to communicate verbally with customers and co-workers to process orders both over the phone and in person
· Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide accurately and quickly (may use calculator)
· Must be able to make correct monetary change
· Verbal, writing, and telephone skills to take and process orders
· Motor coordination between eyes and hands/fingers to rapidly and accurately make precise movements with speed
· Ability to enter orders using a computer keyboard or touch screen
· Varying and sometimes adverse weather conditions when removing trash and performing other outside tasks
· In-store temperatures range from 36 degrees in cooler to 90 degrees and above in some work areas
· Sudden changes in temperature in work area and while outside
· Fumes from food odors
· Exposure to cornmeal dust
· Cramped quarters including walk-in cooler
· Hot surfaces/tools from oven up to 500 degrees or higher
· Sharp edges and moving mechanical parts
· Talking and hearing on telephone
· Near and mid-range vision for most in-store tasks