Driver Merchandiser - Classic Foods
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Birmingham, AL 35217
Division: [[North Alabama]]
Department : [[Classic Foods]]
Job Location : [[Birmingham]]
Other Potential Locations : [[None]]
Summary Job Statement
Delivers products and manages inventory on both the machine and truck level. Maintains accountability for overages and shortages by performing the following duties:
- Fills and cleans machines.
- Maintains good customer relations.
- Pulls assigned inventory from the truck and while making necessary adjustments.
- Returns all out-of-date products to plant for processing.
- Completes end of day settlement and paperwork.
- Loads truck for next day.
- Less than high school education; or up to 6 months related experience or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Ability to learn how to use the hand-held system.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- DOT Certfication
Successful candidates with our company must pass a drug screen and background check. (MVR/DOT Physical, if applicable)
Coca-Cola Bottling Company UNITED, Inc. “An EEO/AAP Employer (M/F/D/V)”
CCBCU is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.