Plant 1- Cutting Department - Product Dumper - 2nd
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Albertville, AL 35950
Over the past 70 years, OK Foods has evolved from a producer of livestock and poultry feed to one of the world’s largest fully-integrated chicken producers, but our company’s core values of taking care of our people and producing only the highest quality products have remained constant. In November 2011, OK Foods was acquired by Industrias Bachoco out of Celaya, Mexico. Today, we employ more than 3,000 workers domestically in the U.S. dedicated to producing consistently high quality products our customers have come to expect from OK Foods.
This position is responsible for cutting protein (chicken, beef and pork) using prescribed cuts as directed by the Trainer or Supervisor.
- Cut product based on instruction of cuts which are designed to meet customer specifications.
- Meet production requirements in terms of output.
- Other duties as assigned
Minimum Skills and Requirements:
- Ability to use a sharp knife in a safe and productive manner.
- The ability to learn how to cut product to meet multiple customer specifications.
- Ability to work quickly and safely in order to meet production requirements.
- Ability to work in a wet and cold environment (45 +/- F)
- Ability to stand for entire shift (approximately 8 hours) with the exception of break times.
- Exposure to noise (>85 decibels)
- May walk through areas with moving production lines.
- Breading used in production process creates a dusty environment in some parts of the facility.
- Lift 10-50 lbs to include moving, lifting, and pushing machinery
An Equal Opportunity Employer to include women, minorities, veterans and persons with disabilities.