Direct Sales Representative(13087) HUNTSVILLE
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Huntsville, AL 35811
Direct Sales Representatives are the backbone of our world-class residential sales teams. Each day you will meet new customers at their door in local neighborhoods and offer our easy-to-sell Voice, Video, High Speed Data, and Home Security products. You will also help new customers save money on services they already have and want by having our strongest offers at your fingertips. Meanwhile you’ll enjoy the freedom and flexibility of working outside the office all while having the modern tools, resources, and backing of a billion-dollar company. With our outstanding benefits package and excellent compensation structure you’ll truly have the Power to Succeed. Strong communication skills, a desire to succeed, and strong work ethic are critical in this role. If that describes you, join us today and help your neighbor save money, enjoy better service, and support Mediacom’s mission to be a stronger partner in your community.
To sell video, voice, and data services to residential customers within an assigned territory. Performance and a strong desire to succeed is critical to the achievement of department and company Primary Service Unit (PSU) growth and net gain objectives.
Join Our Team as a Direct Sales Representative & Receive:
• Base salary + substantial commissions with NO limit on earnings.
• Realistically earn $50,000+ per year in your first year!
• 100% paid training
• Newly updated technology, mobile phones, and products.
• Comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, vision, 401k w/ company match, paid vacation, generous discounts on service, and more!
• Generate and retain PSUs through the acquisition of and retention of customers by using Mediacom trained skill sets, programming and technical expertise.
• Makes the appropriate recommendations for services using consultative sales skills and engages effective closing techniques to ensure sales goals are achieved.
• Cold canvasses in assigned territory and makes sales presentation to non-subscribers and existing subscribers for upgrades.
• Completes appropriate paperwork functions as prescribed by system management. This may include the collection of money and or other payment options for services.
• Builds customer loyalty by effectively resolving any/all customer issues and differentiating Mediacom products from those of our competitors and communicating those differences effectively.
• Performs audits within assigned territory to reduce and eliminate theft of service to drive incremental PSU growth.
• Must work flexible hours when customers are home which will include evening hours and weekends as needed.
• Must be willing to travel within assigned area.
• Perform other duties as required or assigned.