Functional Analyst II
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Hoover, AL 35242
Position Title: Functional Analyst II
Location: Birmingham, AL
Position Status: Full Time
Our client is looking for Functional Analyst II candidates for a position located in Birmingham, AL with a large healthcare organization.
- Independently provides education to customers to ensure optimum use of supported systems.
- Leads/supports classroom instruction and conducts one-on-one instruction.
- Develops accurate, clear, and concise education materials and maintains all appropriate documentation.
- Develops job aids and scripts for web-based training.
- Provides on-call support as required on a 24 hour basis.
- Responsible for problem determination, tracking, resolution, and appropriate documentation of issues and resolution.
- Provides system support functions by participating in functional design, testing, and implementation to meet customer’s information needs.
- Effective communication skills – written and oral – and active listing skills.
- Ability to adjust to frequent changes in duties and work volumes.
- Capacity to effectively lead projects of varying complexity.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Experience with Adobe Captivate.
About Seneca Resources:
Seneca Resources is a client driven provider of strategic Information Technology consulting services and Workforce Solutions to government and industry. Seneca Resources is a leading IT services provider with offices in Virginia, Alabama, Georgia, Pennsylvania and Texas that service clients throughout the United States.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and value the benefits of diversity in our workplace.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientaion, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.