Implementation Conversion Analyst I- Summer Intern
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Birmingham, AL 35242
Implementation Conversion Analyst I- Summer Intern Associate Development Program 2020
- Job ID .#:JR90212
- Functional Area:General Business
- Position Type:Full-Time Temporary
- Experience Desired:Please Select
- Education Desired:Bachelors Degree or equivalent
- Primary Location:US-Alabama-Hoover 44 Inverness Center Parkway, Floors 2-6-3-769
- Secondary Location(s):
- Travel Percentage:0.00
- Relocation Provided:No
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
Join the 2020 Associate Development Summer Internship Program today!
As a 2020 Summer Intern with FIS, you will have the opportunity to participate in team projects, community service activities, social events, professional development seminars and work alongside team mentors. This is a full time (40hrs/week) paid internship that will begin on June 8, 2020 and conclude on August 14, 2020.
About the team
Great team that works very well together. We are tight nit group that works very hard, but has a lot of fun as well. Our team is primarily responsible for the installation of the ImageCentre product and coordinates with many lines of business throughout FIS.
What you will be doing
- Setting up IP banking and document imaging platforms
- Coordinating with multiple lines of business to ensure all products are ready and available at project go-live
- Shadowing fellow teammates to learn products to train clients
- Ensuring project milestones are completed and meet project timelines / client expectations
- Working closely with network and platform teams to establish connectivity to customers, where necessary
What you bring:
- Rising Senior (graduating December 2020 through May 2021)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong written and communication skills
- Adaptability, a drive to learn, and strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to work well independently and within a team
What we offer you
- Competitive full-time paid summer internship
- Opportunity to participate in projects that directly impact business value
- The chance to work on some of the most challenging, relevant issues in financial services & technology
- Time to support charities and give back in your community
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see… For full info follow application link.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf
For positions located in the US, the conditions below apply.
If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test and background check (including criminal record check)
ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.