Change Practitioner (Contract)
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Mobile, AL 36615
- 29-Jul-2019 to 03-Oct-2019 (CST)
- Mobile, AL, USA
Airbus is an international pioneer in the aerospace industry. We are a leader in designing, manufacturing and delivering aerospace products, services and solutions to customers on a global scale. We aim for a better-connected, safer and more prosperous world.
A commercial aircraft manufacturer, with Space and Defence as well as Helicopters Divisions, Airbus is the largest aeronautics and space company in Europe and a worldwide leader.
Airbus has built on its strong European heritage to become truly international with roughly 180 locations and 12,000 direct suppliers globally. The company has aircraft and helicopter final assembly lines across Asia, Europe and the Americas, and has achieved a more than sixfold order book increase since 2000.
This assignment is expected to be approximately twelve (12) months in duration.
Analyze projects, develop and implement people oriented change plans 60%
- Conduct analysis of identified projects and initiatives to determine impact and scale of people related change
- Based on analysis, develop communication, engagement, sponsor development, training, resistance management plans
- Work with leaders and impacted teams to implement change
- Gather feedback on activities and develop actions
Develop channels and communications for change initiatives 15%
Deliver Change training and workshops 10%
- Develop short training programs to build change capability for leaders and team members
Assist with measurement and reporting of progress 10%
- Provide information and status reports as needed to help build visibility and identify impact of activities
Other duties as assigned: 5%
- Develop and present written and verbal information to key stakeholders
Qualified Experience / Skills / Training:
Degree in Human Resources Management, Psychology or Social Sciences preferred
- Demonstrated experience in managing complex change projects
- Demonstrated ability to communicate and engage a wide range of stakeholders and employee groups across the organization
- Project management
Demonstrated experience working in a manufacturing environment
- Prosci Change Management certified practitioner
Knowledge, Skills, Demonstrated Capabilities:
- Excellent presentation and facilitation skills including verbal communication, listening and managing group dynamics
- Intermediate level skills in Microsoft word, PowerPoint, excel
- Excellent time and priority management skills
- Communication Skills (Spoken, Written, Influencing, Proficiency in Other Languages):
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to influence and… For full info follow application link.
Airbus in America provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Airbus in America complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Airbus in America expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Airbus’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.