Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Axis, AL 36505
FMC Corporation is a leading specialty company focused on agricultural technologies. FMC provides innovative and cost-effective solutions to enhance crop yield and quality by controlling a broad spectrum of insects, weeds and disease, as well as in non-agricultural markets for pest control.
FMC is a globally diverse organization that offers its employees exciting opportunities to work on challenging projects that are important to the achievement of our strategic objectives. Your education and professional experience are valued and put to use from day one. Your success at completing key initiatives can result in a varied, progressive and fulfilling career with FMC.
With a corporate culture of innovation, integrity, responsibility and customer intimacy, we foster The Right Chemistry in everything we do. We are looking for people to join us in creating, developing, and improving our products, our processes, and our markets. If you are ready to make a difference every day, FMC is ready to talk to you.
Our Mobile-Axis Plant has an exciting opportunity for someone to jump start their career in management as a Production Specialist. Production Specialist is accountable for coordinating, guiding and facilitating resources and activities to ensure effective day to day unit Safety, Environmental, Production, Yield and Quality requirements are met. Strong communication and influence skills are key to success in this leadership role.
- Drives and ensures 100% compliance with Environmental, Health, and Safety (EHS), 6S (housekeeping) and quality standards as well as supports improvements in these areas.
- Leads incident investigations as assigned in order to maintain a safety, quality, and production performance.
- Leads by example and drives the behavior expected of every employee at the site in alignment with the company Core Values.
- Establishes and maintains an organization with a high level of accountability and ethics.
- Supports the site leadership team by functioning as a change agent in the organization to effectively implement changes needed to improve the overall competitiveness of the site.
- Schedules and coordinates production activities to meet production plan.
- Provides functional guidance to Shift Supervisors and operators as needed to execute all operations activities in accordance with safety and environmental requirements.
- Defines the operations shift plan for the shift Supervisor and operators to execute particularly on nights and weekends.
Employer’s Job# 2019-9014
Please visit job URL for more information about this opening and to view EOE statement.