Intermediate Engineer - MDA Sensors
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Huntsville, AL 35806
Intermediate Engineer – MDA Sensors
.# of Openings
Modern Technology Solutions, Inc. (MTSI), is seeking an Intermediate Engineerin Huntsville, AL. At MTSI, our more than 1,000 co-owners recognize the high demand for specialized professionals within our industry and that you have many options to choose. As an employee owned company were culture matters, we believe that by investing in our people we are investing in our company’s future!
Modern Technology Solutions, Inc. (MTSI) is co-owned by more than 1,000 engineers, analysts, and professionals dedicated to providing high caliber services to aerospace and defense and intelligence customers across the US. We are always looking for the best to join us as we grow.
Why is MTSI known as one of the Best Places to Work in the Huntsville for 11 years in a row?
- Interesting Work: Our co-workers support some of the most critical programs.
Values: Our first core value is that employees come first. We challenge our co-workers to provide the highest level of support and service, and reward them with some of the best benefits in the industry.
- Employee Ownership: we have a stake in each other’s success, and the success of our customers. It’s also nice to know what’s going on across the company; we have company wide discussions three times a year.
- Great Benefits: start with 20 days PTO, 10 holidays, 6% 401k match with immediate vesting, semi-annual bonuses, and eligibility to participate in our Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP). We offer other employee focused benefits, including up to $10k in annual tuition reimbursement and an optional zero dollar deductible BCBS health insurance plan. As employee owners, the choice is simple to take care of people and each other.
- Track Record of Success: We will celebrate 25 years in business in 2018. We’ll also be celebrating 25 years of consecutive growth.
MTSI’s core capabilities are Systems Engineering and Integration, Modeling and Simulation, Test and Evaluation, Acquisition and Program Support, and Mission Assurance services. Our expertise includes ballistic missile defense, air defense, air vehicle survivability, unmanned aircraft, flight test operations, intelligence support, and cyber/space/homeland defense.
For additional company information, please visit:
- Perform predictive and post event analysis of the MDA/SN Sensors portfolio (AN/TPY-2, SBX, UEWR, CD, LRDR) and other candidate sensors utilizing the SNEA analysis tool suite
- Evaluate sensor performance and identify potential issues against numerous threat scenarios of varying complexity
- Provide detailed analysis of new sensor capabilities against test cases of interest
- Develop technical analysis briefings and detailed reports to enable SNEA to respond to requests in support of the SN product offices and the SN functional offices.
- Proficient in MATLAB and C\C++ and be capable of learning complex sensor simulations with assistance
- Have working understanding of defense radars
- Capable of understanding existing and potential functionalities of the following radars: Army/Navy Transportable X-Band radar (AN/TPY-2), Sea-Based X-Band Radar (SBX), Upgraded Early Warning Radar (UEWR), Cobra Dane (CD), and future radars
- Capable of recognizing and providing solutions to complex problems
- Possess excellent oral, written and complex problem-solving skills
- Work well in a team environment, capable of adapting to dynamic… For full info follow application link.
MTSI is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.