Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Huntsville, AL 35824
Hexagon US Federal is seeking a HW Development Engineer IV to provide analysis related to the design, development, and implementation of hardware for products. This role will primarily focus on being familiar with a variety of the field’s concepts, practices, and procedures. The ideal candidate demonstrates the ability to perform a variety of task and should have extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Using 3D modeling (Solid Edge) perform mechanical design activities for computer and other DoD based hardware environments
- Output model files for the creation of fabrication level drawings
- Provide checking and approval of CAD based drawings
- Analyze and project survivability in the design, support, and testing of MIL-Standard design requirements of hardware systems
- Contribute to the design and build teams in all aspects of equipment definition, production and support
- US Citizenship
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering with 5+ years of applicable experience in military standard environments
- Experience with Solid Edge Modules including design, draft, and thermal analysis
- Experience coordinating and interacting with various fabrication environments.
Huntsville, AL US (Primary)
Hexagon US Federal is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category that is protected by federal, state, or local laws.