Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Mobile, AL 36695
This individual is responsible for establishing and maintaining relationships with Renasant Bank branch managers, Realtors and builders throughout a designated service area for the purpose of generating production of all 1-4 family residential products (conforming, conventional, FHA and VA as well as other products as they become available). This individual serves as the facilitator of the mortgage loan process, and also must maintain productive relationship with mortgage operations staff.
The physical demands described are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit; use hands or fingers to handle or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms, and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to walk. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to focus.
There is minimum discomfort from noise in this area. Detailed instructions and procedures to be followed in a potentially hazardous condition (i.e. robbery) are received to minimize the risk.
- Originate all types of 1-4 family residential loans.
- Maintain written goals that are created in conjunction with the Mortgage Banking Department.
- Coordinate loan production throughout assigned service area.
- Maintain prescribed system status report of all loan cases in process.
- Report monthly on the calls made to banks, realtors, and builders.
- Communicate with the Mortgage Banking department in order to clarify program changes or updates to branch personnel throughout assigned service area.
- Counsel and communicate with the prospective borrower for the purpose of determining what loan products would be applicable.
- Schedule appointments to take applications at a location (home, branch office or work location) convenient to the customer and work with the customer in the completion of an accurate application and acquisition of supporting documentation.
- Gather additional information required for the closing of the mortgage which is requested by the Mortgage Banking Department in a timely manner and maintain a status report of all loans in process.
- Assist customer with closing contingencies.
- Prepare Good Faith Estimate and Truth-In-Lending within 72 hours from date of application on all applications taken.
- Provide the Realtor (if applicable) with a weekly written review on the progress of the loan.
- Educate and update branch personnel throughout immediate service area on identification of conforming loan requirements and how to answer customer inquiries.
- Establish rapport with the local real estate community and update regularly on programs available by calling on realtors, builders and attorneys that have an existing relationship with Renasant Bank for the solicitation of the origination of mortgage loans and to determine product needs and coordinate these needs with supervisor.
- Survey local market areas regularly.
- Establish priority accounts (realtors, builders, title companies, etc.) and visit respective offices at least once a week.
- Conduct seminars for local realtors and new associates on different aspects of lending; i.e., conventional, FHA/VA, ARM’s, CRA).
- Become active in local affiliations relative to mortgage loan production; i.e., Board of Realtors, Home Builders Association.
- Perform all duties in compliance with… For full info follow application link.
RENASANT BANK IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER