Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Union Springs, AL 36089
- Use knives, cleavers, meat saws, bandsaws, or other equipment to perform meat cutting and trimming.
- Clean, trim, slice, and section carcasses for future processing.
- Cut and trim meat to prepare for packing.
- Remove parts, such as skin, feathers, or bones.
- Inspect meat products for defects, bruises or blemishes and remove them along with any excess fat.
- Process primal parts into cuts that are ready for retail use.
- Obtain and distribute specified meat or carcass.
- Separate meats and byproducts into specified containers and seal containers.
- Required to stand in one spot, in a cold environment.
- You will make many repetitious movements with your hands and arms.
- You will be required to cut or hang chickens.
- Prefers 6 months of poultry, manufacturing or industrial work history, 18 months of verifiable work history within the last 3 years, and if previously employed with Wayne Farms must be eligible for rehire.*