Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Daphne, AL 36526
The Store Manager reports to the District Manager and is responsible for day-to-day operations of the store including, but not limited to, scheduling, training and, supervising both the Assistant Store Manager and Customer Service Representatives. In addition, the Store Manager is responsible for the store profits, and all controllable expenses including labor, inventory levels and cash and inventory shortages.
At The Fikes Companies, our Mission is to build a highly successful company which our employees are proud of, our customers value, and the communities we serve can count on.
• Implements and enforces established daily operating procedures to ensure store is clean, adequately stocked, organized and well kept.
• Ensures all merchandise is stocked and displays are attractive, priced correctly and, displayed in a safe manner.
• Completes daily paperwork and computer entry in a timely manner as established my management.
• Monitors cash over/short, inventory, shrinkage, and drive-offs daily.
• Resolves any customer complaints in a timely and professional manner.
• Implements monthly promotions and ensures all POS advertising/signage is properly posted at the right time.
• Communicates with District Manager and Pricebook representatives on any prices changes and/or issues.
• Reports and processes all employee and/or customer incidents or accidents as per established company procedure.
• Recruits, hires, and trains all store personnel.
• Ensures performance standards are maintained to ensure efficiency and quality.
• Motivates, encourages, and challenges all store personnel.
• Provides staff development with company objectives in mind.
• Conducts store meetings including safety meetings, as required.
2-3 years’ experience of management experience in a convenience store, retail, fast food, or restaurant operations; budget and P&L experience; solid communication skills (written and verbal) and be able to interact with all levels within the organization; ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment; available for long hours including nights, weekends and holidays; and, solid skills in MS Word – specifically Outlook, Word and Excel.
The Fikes Companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer.