PROJECT MANAGER - CORRECTIONS/PRISON EXPERIENCE
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Montgomery, AL 36107
PROJECT MANAGER – CORRECTIONS/PRISON EXPERIENCE
SOUTHEAST U.S. – LOCATIONS VARY
Caddell Construction is seeking an experienced Project Manager. Caddell offers excellent benefit options and relocation for qualified applicants.
Manages entire construction projects, including planning, directing, coordinating or budgeting activities relating to the construction. Responsible for meeting job requirements and controlling costs by coordinating and effectively utilizing all of the resources needed on each project.
1. Assesses scope of work and resources required to successfully complete the project.
2. Verifies project estimate for completeness with detailed review of proposal specifications, drawings, and all contract documents.
3. Supervises total construction efforts to ensure project is constructed in accordance with design, budget and schedule. Includes interfacing with owner, A/E representatives, subcontractors, etc.
4. Plans, coordinates and supervises onsite functions (scheduling, engineering, material control, etc.), and provides day-to-day direction of onsite administrative staff.
5. Provides technical assistance, i.e., interpretation of drawings, recommending construction methods and equipment, etc., as required. Oversees and reviews extra work estimating and issuance of change orders.
6. Assumes responsibility for safety, quality and productivity of subcontractors as well as Caddell craft employees. Monitors the efficient use of materials and equipment and the contractual performance of the project.
7. Administers financial tracking systems to monitor project costs and forecast the remaining project cost.
8. Prepares complete plan of execution.
9. Performs additional assignments per supervisor’s direction.
10. Strives to foster good work relations with customers and subcontractors.
11. Assists staff in review and compliance of company policies and procedures and job responsibilities.
12. Has full responsibility and accountability for developing, implementing and executing an effective Safety and Health Program on the project.
10 years’ experience in the construction industry required. Four-year degree in engineering or construction management and 10 years’ experience in the construction industry required. Shows leadership, concise execution of plans, vision of project future, and effective communication of vision to subordinates, integrity, and strong written and verbal communication skills. Effective written and verbal communication skills. Working knowledge of all applicable Caddell processes and procedures. Strong client relations skills are a must. Excellent organizational skills. Ability to use Microsoft Office suite, including Word, Excel and Outlook.
Caddell Construction is an Equal Opportunity Employer veterans, disability, and other protected classes under applicable laws and regulations.
ARE YOU THE RIGHT FIT FOR CADDELL?
Caddell is looking for people with strong values and a shared vision for success. Cultural fit is critical to employee satisfaction and company success. Take a moment to watch The Caddell Way Culture video, and if you think you are the right fit, we’d be happy for you to apply!
Medical, Vision & Dental Insurance; Life, Accident, STD & LTD Insurance; Paid Vacation; 401k/Roth 401k Matching & Profit Sharing; Bonus Potential
Job Start/End Date: 02-Oct-2019 to 01-Dec-2019 (CST)
Location: Montgomery, AL, USA
Pay Rate: Negotiable
Pay Type: Salary
Employment Type: Full Time