Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Florence, AL 35630
Busy wholesale warehouse needs motivated employee who can work well in a team environment or work alone without constant supervision. A hard working and pleasant attitude is required. May be cross-trained to work in retail side of business as well.
Job duties may include but not limited to the following:
• Learn and organize merchandise.
• Correctly pull and pack merchandise with accuracy to prevent breakage during shipment.
• Handle stock, lift and move boxes, organize merchandise in correct order in warehouse.
• Keep warehouse and merchandise organized and clean.
• Inventory stock and requisition new stock.
• Clean shelves, counters, and tables.
• Complete all other duties as assigned by management and also preemptively identify jobs and chores that need to be done including maintaining store cleanliness at all times.
• Work a schedule reflective of availability established at the time of hire, with the ability to increase hours based on business needs which may include weekends and/or holidays.
This employer is participating in the WIOA OJT Program. Applicants may be required to provide information and complete eligibility paperwork at the Sheffield Career Center