Industrial Paint Cleaning
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Tuscaloosa, AL 35405
Perform specialized industrial cleaning tasks in an automotive manufacturing plant including proper lock out / tag out of machinery and equipment, using a variety of hand and power tools to clean paint booth walls and windows, mopping, cutting and replacing plastic covering, replacing robot covers, cleaning sludge from flood sheets and under booths, cleaning purge pots, scraping and cleaning conveyors, rollers and rails, replacing filters, cleaning ovens, replacing foil, cleaning air showers, cleaning tanks, etc.
Specific Duties & Responsibilities:
· Being safety conscious at all times and performing all tasks safely, without exception.
· Wearing or using proper PPE for all work performed including head protection, safety toed shoes, safety glasses, lint-free suit, chemical and/or cut resistant gloves, face shield, etc.
· Following written and verbal instructions.
· Following schedules and task instruction sheets.
· Working well with others and participating as part of a team.
· Transporting equipment and chemicals from tool cribs to work sites.
· Performing additional work as needed or by supervisor request.