FINANCIAL ANALYST - (YTAC0016_COMPANY_1)(3399)
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Meridianville, AL 35759
The Financial Analyst is responsible for the cost reporting system associated with a prime NASA contract. The Analyst will be responsible for developing and maintaining accounting principles, practices, and procedures to ensure accurate and timely financial reports.
• Maintains a thorough understanding of the financial reporting and general ledger structure.
• Ensures an accurate and timely monthly deliverable schedule for all financial deliverables.
• Analyze accounting records to determine financial resources required to implement programs and makes recommendations for budget allocations to ensure conformance to budgetary limits.
• Responsible for reviewing operating budgets periodically in order to analyze trends affecting budget needs. Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks.
• Ability to perform in a high manner to meet contract deadlines.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES:
• Recent experience creating NASA 533 reports.
• Past experience utilizing Deltek Cobra software as database administrator is a plus.
• Develop budgets and maintain ETC/EAC’s.
• Proposal pricing experience preferred.
• Compile budget and project cost performance (external and internal financial reports) data and present to stakeholders..
• Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
• Interpersonal skills are necessary to work effectively and cooperatively with all levels of management and staff. Will also routinely interact with other team members.
• Must possess effective communication skills to clearly communicate information to others.
• Ability to use general office equipment such as fax, phone, copier, scanner, printers, etc.
• Ability to follow a process.
• Strong professional customer service skills, including active listening, prompt service and follow-up.
• Strong decision analysis and problem solving skills; ability to draw conclusions and justify decisions. Must be able to communicate issues to management.
• Ability to learn and understand corporate policies and procedures and how they relate to Yulista Tactical Services, LLC goals.
• Ability to perform basic mathematical computations.
• High degree of self-motivation and the ability to work independently.
• Ability to multi-task.
• BA/BS or higher in the following fields: Accounting, Business Management, Finance or related field with at least 6 years of task related experience.
• High degree of familiarity with Deltek Cobra software
• Deltek Costpoint experience preferred.
• Experience supporting a NASA/DoD contract.
• Familiarity with government reporting, including the NASA 533 report.
• Ability to successfully pass a pre-employment physical and drug test.
• Must have the ability to obtain and maintain a Government Security Clearance.
Yulista offers an excellent compensation and benefits package. We are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disabilities, protected military or veteran status. To apply for this position, or view all of our job openings, visit us online at www.yulista.com, click on career opportunities.