Interpeter Coordinator - OFS Montgomery R-4069
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Montgomery, AL 36104
• Provide interpreting services and sign language training.
• Interpret for deaf, deaf/blind, and hard of hearing individuals and groups in legal, business, personal and/or service delivery settings within AIDB and the community.
• Assist in developing interpreting agreements with various community service agencies.
• Assist in developing community education workshops and training sessions.
• Assist in making presentations to various agencies and groups about deaf awareness and interpreting services.
• Coordinate meetings for program review with the Regional Director
• Develop, maintain, and monitor interpreting services database.
• Submit billing and pay vouchers related to local interpreting assignments.
• Coordinate periodic in-service meetings with interpreters.
• Coordinate/teach sign language class as approved by the Regional Center Director.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
SALARY: $42,299 – $66,619 Scale PI IC
Direct deposit is required.
This is an exempt position and is not subject to overtime or compensatory provisions of the Fair Labor Standards Act.
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATION: Open Until Filled