SKILLED MAINTENANCE/FACILITIES TECHNICIANS
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Huntsville, AL 35801
COAST is now accepting applications for qualified personnel for Skilled Maintenance/Facilities
Technicians for Toyota Motor Manufacturing Alabama (TMMAL) located in Huntsville, AL.
Successful completion of online, written and hands-on technical assessments are required to become a candidate for possible assignment with TOYOTA at its engine plant.
AIDT will notify qualified candidates, whom successfully complete the online portion of the assessment, by email, of the date, time and location of the written and hands-on technical assessment which is an 8-hour day not including lunch.
Applicants who have applied within the last 12 months do not need to reapply.
There is no fee for the assessment activities in this process.
Skilled Maintenance/Facilities Technicians support the production, quality, cost and safety goals of the manufacturing operation and plant facilities. All skilled personnel has responsibility for preventive maintenance, process and equipment improvements and effective troubleshooting.
Position requires a minimum of 3 years’ industrial hands-on experience in two or more of the following:
1. Electricity/PLCs in a manufacturing environment
3. Solid State Electronics
4. Mechanical Drives/CNC Operations/Machine Tool Practices
5. HVAC and Refrigeration, Centrifugal Chillers, Centrifugal, and Screw Compressors
6. Cooling Towers/Waste Water Treatment
7. Medium and Low Voltage, Emergency Power Systems, Fire Protection Systems
8. Conduit Installation and Welding
• Must have strong Electrical and Mechanical knowledge and ability to troubleshoot equipment
• Relevant Technical Degree may be accepted in lieu of up to 2 years of experience
• Must be willing to work: Two-week rotating shift Days 6:00am – 2:45pm Evening 4:45pm -
1:30am and/or alternate schedule
• Weekend Days: Sat., Sun, Mon., 6:00am – 6:30pm
• Weekend Night: Sat., Sun, Mon., 6:00pm – 6:30am
• Min level of education High School Diploma or GED equivalent required
• Contract assignment through COAST Personnel Services, eligible for hire by TMMAL after
12 months (not guaranteed)
• Direct hire may be available based on assessment and Interview scores
• Competitive pay with built-in grow-in. Pay starts at $25.44/hr and tops out at $34.37/hr
• Shift pay of $0.65/hr
• 16 Paid holidays, PTO and Bereavement
• Overtime after 8 hours a day (not guaranteed)
• Bonus up to twice a year (not guaranteed)
• Benefits (premiums supplemented by TMMAL)
• Formal on-the-job training to develop multiple trade skills (electricity, PLC programming, fluid power, mechanical drives)