Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Mobile, AL 36602
Uniti Fiber Holdings Inc. (“Uniti”) is searching an Under the supervision and direction of the Senior Vice President, Order Management & Service Delivery, the Administrative Assistant will perform a variety of general administrative duties and will be required to take direction and work intuitively to support the completion of the department’s goals and objectives in a professionally and culturally appropriate manner.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manages the day-to-day administrative affairs of the office.
- Maintains an efficient flow of information between all levels of the SVP, Order Management & Service Delivery’s internal and external contacts on a wide spectrum.
- Assisting the SVP, Order Management & Service Delivery as necessary including: travel plans, organizing business meetings and organizing conference calls.
- Monitors and maintains office equipment; inventory supplies, and order replacement supplies as needed.
- Monitor incoming and outgoing mail; respond to customer website inquiries; monitor and respond to customer phone inquiries
- Prepare correspondence, documentation, or presentation materials
- Assist other departments with administrative or clerical support.
- Maintains files/contracts via Salesforce database
- Responds to and handles confidential and sensitive information with poise, tact, and diplomacy.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Supports special projects as assigned.
Associates seeking to join Uniti are motivated individuals with exceptional organizational skills, an ability to multitask, attention to detail, and effective communication skills – both written and verbal. The position requires an individual with strong interpersonal skills and ample self-initiative who thrives in a fast paced, collaborative environment. Uniti is open to candidates with diverse backgrounds and the ideal candidate will have:
Education and/ or Experience:
- High school diploma.
- Prior experience handling administrative responsibilities or related field.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision, using initiative and good judgment.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively and diplomatically handle a wide range of demanding inquiries from a variety of internal and external sources.
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel); scheduling appointments/updating calendars.
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills.
- Detail oriented and organized.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality and use good use of judgment in making independent decisions with a high degree of tact and diplomacy.
The physical demands described below are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Sitting, standing, and walking
- Lifting of objects up to 25 pounds, bending, and stooping
- Hours involving overtime and weekends as necessary
- Keyboarding, typing
- Ability to read effectively from a computer screen, sampling device and/or a paper copy
- Ability to work multiple tasks in a stressful environment while maintaining a positive and pleasant manner with others.
- Ability to handle a large volume of work and perform multiple tasks in a fast-paced office environment.
- Ability to work flexible hours including evenings, holidays, and weekends.
Uniti provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.