Manufacturing Systems Engineer
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Huntsville, AL 35805
Avion Solutions Inc., an employee owned company, is seeking candidates for an Aerospace or Mechanical Engineer to support one of our key programs here in Huntsville, AL.
- performing an engineering review of manufactures planning using drawings, specifications, and other technical data and providing recommendations for source approval for parts and components that are deemed Critical Safety Items (CSI) and other source-controlled parts. This will be for the manufacturing of spare parts and Maintenance and Overhaul (M&O) of existing components.
- Other duties may require travel to perform First Article Tests (FAT) and Product Verification Audits
- BS or MS in Aerospace or Mechanical Engineering
- Must be a US Citizen and have/able to obtain and maintain a DoD Secret Security Clearance.
- Must be able to travel up to 25% of the time. US travel only.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- 4 years of combined engineering experience
- Previous manufacturing experience
Avion Solutions, Inc. reaffirms its belief in equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment. Avion Solutions, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and a VEVRAA governed Federal Contractor who affords equal employment opportunity to protected veterans and people with disabilities. Avion Solutions, Inc. provides all employees and job applicants’ equal employment opportunities in hiring and promotion without regard to age, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, race, religion, color, veteran status, genetic information, physical or mental disability, national origin or any other reason prohibited by law.